Choosing Uber, Lyft, or AE Worldwide Limo?
In today’s on -demand society, we have many car- sharing options to choose from. With the ubiquitous, Uber and Lyfts of the world, you’re not sure what you are stepping into when you get into that car service.
You hear on the news all the strange, tragic and scary stories of customers riding in these car-shares with volatile attacks, criminal records, or simply unpredictable behavior. In choosing which car transportation is safest, most professional, and reliable for you, consider these risk factors.
Risk Considerations for choosing which car option to use:
- Is the driver a licensed or unlicensed driver?
- Was a background check done? Does this include a state- approved fingerprint live scan?
- Was a drug test conducted on the driver?
- Pricing comparison. For the same amount or in some cases less, you will ride in a professional, clean, premier limo or car in full luxury style vs. a common car.
- Professionally-trained, reliable drivers. You will get a professional chauffeur vs. just anyone and most likely an untrained driver.
At A&E Worldwide Limo, we only provide the highest quality service with licensed drivers with approved background checks and state- approved fingerprint live scan. We make sure our clients are in safe hands and get to where their destination is. Our vast selection of executive cars, limos, and group travel vehicles are some of the finest car transportation with exclusive amenities such as WiFi, leather seatings, and a professional chauffeur at your service.
With so many limousine service, executive car rentals, and options for airport pickups, choose A&E Worldwide Limo that is all encompassing and provide a multi-purpose need at the highest standards, reliability, and luxurious limo ride experience.